Welcome all 2023 Vendors. Following is a list of items for you at our upcoming Craft Fair. Please make sure to read and follow all instructions.
Submitting an application to our event is a COMMITMENT to our craft fair show and therefor NO refund of an accepted Artist or Crafter can be made or will be given after October 1st.
- We will NOT be collecting City and State taxes this year from you. We have become a booster Club which has made us tax exempt. Anything tax related is your responsibility from this year forward.
- We will have on site Toys for Tots drop boxes so please spread the word. It would be great to be able to donate a number of toys for children in our community.
- Santa will be on site to take pictures free of charge. Santa will be here on Saturday 10-3 and Sunday 10-2.
- In your welcome packet will be a slip of paper to fill out and give with any item you would like to donate to our silent auction. The sooner your item is collected the more time your item will be on display and advertising your business name. We greatly appreciate any and all items donated because this brings in a nice monetary amount for our fundraiser.
- Doors will be open for set up on Friday night 12/1/23 from 8pm to 10pm. Please use the East parking lot to unload your items and once unloaded I ask that you move your vehicles over to the West parking lot. The West doors will be open for you to enter. Friday night is a very busy time for unloading so it is essential that you move your vehicles once unloaded. Please do NOT leave your vehicles unattended on the East parking lot.
- Saturday morning 12/2/23 the doors will be open for you to set up at 6am to 9am. Please use the East parking lot to unload your items and once unloaded I ask that you move your vehicles over to the West parking lot. The West doors will be open for you to enter. Saturday morning is a very busy time for unloading so it is essential that you move your vehicles once unloaded. Please do NOT leave your vehicles unattended on the East parking lot.
- Please follow the instruction from the parking lot attendant.
- Sunday morning 12/3/23 the doors will be open for you to restock and prepare for the show from 7am to 9am.
- I require that vendors park on the West parking lot both Saturday and Sunday leaving the East lot available for customer parking.
- Both Friday night and Saturday morning we will have many students on hand to assist you in unloading your items as well as setting up your booth is you nee the assistance. We will have carts to use as well if you need them.
- During the show both days we will have students coming around to take food and drink orders from you and bring the items to you so you do not have to leave your booth
- We will have adults available to give you a chance to use the bathroom and watch your booth for you.
- I (Angela Foster) will be coming around to hand you your welcome packet starting Saturday morning. I look forward to putting a name to a face.
- We will have an ATM on site located at the entrance to the concession stand for you and your customers to use.
- Our event hours are Saturday 9am to 4pm and Sunday 9am to 4pm. I do require that on Saturday you promptly exit the building once the show ends at 4pm. Our band has the privilege of marching in the Parade Of Lights in downtown Colorado Springs so the students as well as us parents will have to rush downtown as soon as the show ends. Re-stocking and arranging your booth can be done on Sunday morning again from 7am to 9am. We all greatly appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
- In your welcome packet will be a form for you to fill out if you choose to return for the 2024 show and wish to reserve your space. Your $10 deposit will be required at this time. If I do not receive your form and deposit at the end of the event on Sunday I will not be able to secure you a space for the 2024 show. I will have parents coming around to you to collect those envelopes on Sunday starting at 3:15pm.
- We will have the School Visitor WIFI available for you to use. I must say however that the WIFI is out of our control. We can only provide it but can not guarantee that it will work to your liking. We have no access to troubleshooting and we have no Phone number to call to assist with the WIFI. It is simply provided to us. Personally I would encourage all of you to use whatever WIFI you have or data because I can not guarantee that the districts will work.
- During all 3 days I will be available to assist you with any needs you may have. I will be either walking the floor or be in the auditorium. You can always find me. Please just let a student know or a parent and they can radio me so I can answer your questions.
I am looking so forward to another successful Craft Fair this year and can not wait to personally meet each of you. Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with.